Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HPCT

Hey Guyz,

This one is dedicated to all my friends in the most happening team of SMS - HPCT. As life throws another round of change at me at the most unexpected time....I just wanted recount my experiences here.

The team started as HSG and then went on to be called HBT and then to HPCT, its current name. I am sure there will be another name change that will happen after I leave, but yes leaving is the hardest part. Its purely the same feeling I had when I left college after my MBA, leaving a long list of friends of which some may stay in touch and some may not. I will miss this team sorely!!!! This was like a second family cos I could share everything with them and still end up in a good mood.

Started the Chapter Symphony in February 2007 in the book of my life and thought it would be a really BIG chapter but life cut it short rudely and abruptly in September 2008. Started with this team when Joy was the manager with a team of veterans as his team members. This team was easily the noisiest and the most fun loving teams on the floor and I was sure to have fun. All those team members then like Ravee, PG, Sheetal, Shailesh, Shashi, Sriki, Kochhaps, Jassi and all the others ensured that I was completely comfortable with this team. Now they always said this is the honeymoon period enjoy it, I did not know how to enjoy this honeymoon period cos I have never been on one!!!!!!! Then I got my first work for which I would be directly interacting with the client, this was something exciting. Well I thought so, but later i realised that it would not be. It was for Johnson & Johnson and I had to create saved selections and publish them and send a list of the Saved Selections that I had created to the client. It started like this.....a month later we were put on Academy training in which we had a good time. The whole group was on the floor and as we worked and went through an appraisal by this time we were officially consultants who were handling clients independently. Through this journey we learnt a lota things n made a hell a lot of frens. And then life through a speed breaker at me, which i thought was small and took at a high speed only to realise that the road after the speed breaker was in a mess. Continuing in this messy road was not an option and my vehicle had to stall. It stalled one fine day and I left with a heavy heart a lot of friends.

No comments: